ePASS Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019 Online Application, Status @karepass.cgg.gov.in Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka ePass 2020 Application.
Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019 – 2020
ePass Karnataka Scholarship 2019: Karnataka ePass provides financial assistance for students who want to continue education. CARIPUS application process has been initiated for hostel applications. Eligible candidates can apply for Karnataka ePass Scholarship to get financial support from the state government.Aspirants can continue their education in degrees and other professional courses by taking advantage of this financial aid. Candidates pursuing education in the state of Karnataka can check the online application process, eligibility criteria, online application status and other details of Karnataka article from the following article.
ePass Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2020
The state of Karnataka provides financial assistance to students to continue their education. The state aims to boost the education rate in the state by supporting students. The Karnataka State Government has introduced the Karnataka ePass Scholarship System to encourage students.The scholarship is accessible to students who are following post-matriculation and pre-matriculation courses in the state. The Government of Karnataka offers post-matric scholarship for students undergoing post-matriculation courses such as social welfare, postgraduate degrees and other professional degree courses.
Under Karnataka ePass, students belong to backward class SC / ST and other students can avail scholarship. Students who are eligible to apply for Karnataka Education Scholarship can apply through online. Various schools, colleges will be associated with Karnataka ePass Scholarship Scheme. Students pursuing education under Universities can also avail E-Student Scholarship.
Aim of Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship
The main objective of the Government of Karnataka behind the Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship is to uplift the education of backward class students. Many bright students are from backward classes who are unable to grow due to lack of financial aid. This Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship is a step to take them forward. The scheme is a small step to help the backward class students and provide financial assistance to the privileged meritorious people of the state for their further studies.
Overview of ePASS: Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship
- Scholarship’s Name – Vidyasiri Scholarship
- Organization – Department of Backward of Backward Classes Welfare, Government of Karnataka
- Type of Scholarship – Post Matric Scholarship
- State – Karnataka
- Beneficiary – Reserved and Backward Classes scholars
- Application systems – Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarship (ePASS)
- Commencing date – 5th October’19
- Last date – 31st October’19
- Mode of application – Online
- Official portal – https://karepass.cgg.gov.in
Who Can Apply for Karnataka ePass Scholarship 2019
The Karnataka State Welfare Society is going to offer scholarships to deserving candidates. Under the EPass Scholarship Scheme, students who meet the planning guidelines of various departments are eligible to apply for these scholarships. These are available on the portal’s home page under the Notification / GO menu.
Vidyasiri Scholarship is provided in three forms viz.-
1.Full Course Fee concession for PMS FAAS, FC and NUR-
2.Free Hostel Accommodation/Fee for Post-Matric Courses-
3.Prathibha Puraskar Scholarship for SSLC/Secondary PUC-
ePass Karnataka Vidyasiri Eligibility Details
Eligibility Requirements for Full Course Fee Concession for PMS FAAS, FC and NUR
- Candidate should be a permanent resident of Karnataka State.
- Students should be enrolled in post matriculation courses in schools / institutes recognized by the Government of Karnataka.
- They should have 75% attendance.
- The income of parents of students belonging to SC / ST category should be up to 2 lakhs per year.
- The income of parents of the student belonging to backward class / PWD category should be 1 lakh or less per year.
Eligibility Requirements for Pratibha Pushkar Scholarship
- Applicant should be domiciled in the state of Karnataka.
- They should enroll in any government or private school in the state.
- Candidates should score 90% or more in SSLC / Secondary PUC Exam held in the month of March / April 2019.
- This scholarship is once awarded to a student for equivalent courses.
- The annual income limit of parents of students belonging to Category 1 should be up to 2.50 lakh per year for 2 lakh, 3A and 3B.
Eligibility Requirements for Free Hostel Accommodation
- The student should be a permanent resident of the state of Karnataka.
- Students should belong to Category I / 2A, 2B / 3A / 3B, Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe or Backward Class.
- The distance of the school of the students should be a house at least 5 kilometers from their home.
- The income of parents of these students should be up to 2.50 lakhs per year.
ePass Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship Documents Required
- Bank Pass Book for student’s bank account details
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority (for SC/ST/BC/ PWD category candidates)
- Income Certificate issued by Tahsilar or Sub-Tahsildar
- Latest passport-sized photograph
- Residential Certificate/ Domicile certificate
- Senior Secondary Leaving Certificate (SSLC)
- Transfer Certificate (TC) issued by the school or college
Applications Process For Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019
- Visit the official KarePASS portal . https://karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the related application link given under the “Student Area” heading.
- Fill all the details in the application form carefully.
- Upload the required documents in the space provided.
- Check all the details before the final submission.
- submit application.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- After submitting the online application, send the application form to the concerned district taluk office with verified copies of each document before the due date.
How to Apply In Vidyasiri Scholarship?
- Firstly, visit the official website.
Then, Scroll the page and go to the “Student Zone”
- Click on Fresh and Renewal Registrations for PMS FAAS, FC and NUR”
- A new page will open on the screen in which click on the link opposite “Publication” and open the PDF file on the screen Read the details and return to the same page, now click on the link in front of “Instructions to the candidates” and read. Or you can click on the link below.
- As you find out you are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- If you are a new applicant, click on “Apply Online” link against “Fresh Online” otherwise “Online Application” is given against “Renew” click.
- Fill the application form and mention all the details as per the requirement in the form.
- Be sure to review the field details before submitting your application final.
- Finally, we need to take a print out of the filled application for further reference.
- Karnataka Backward Classes Welfare Department
- No. 16/D, 3rd Floor, Devraj Urs Bhavan,
- Millers Tank Bed Road, Vasanth Nagar,
- Bangalore – 560052
- Phone No.- 8050370006 (Hostel, 8050770005 (Scholarship),
- Prathibha, IAS/KAS (8050770004)