Jio has said in a statement that it will now charge six paise per minute for calls on other companies’ networks, this will be compensated by providing free data. JIO New Call Plans Tariff.
Reliance JIO Free Call Ends and No Longer Free
New Delhi. Billionaire Mukesh Ambani’s telecom company Reliance Jio on Wednesday announced a fee of 6 paise per minute for voice calls from its consumers amidst delays in TRAI’s review of call termination charges. This fee will be applicable for calls made from Jio network to other network. Jio has said that it will compensate the voice call fee by giving free data of the same price.Very important news related to Reliance JIO New Call Plans Tariff is here. According to the information, Reliance JIO will no longer offer free voice calls. From now on all calls will be made to other telecom service providers like Airtel, Vodafone or BSNL. Henceforth as per the announcement made by JIO, customers will get Rs. Customers of JIO need to have a look at this article to get more information about it.
New Call Rates For Jio Customers
It all started for the first time when a Jio official said in a press conference that they would hand over their promise to the customer. The Jio company promised long ago when it was launched that it would provide lifetime calls to all Jio customers but this promise would be spiritually crushed by the Jio company. After breaking the promises by the Jio company, all other communications companies will now get a line to regain their roots.
Highlights of Reliance JIO New Call Plans Tariff
- JIO is chargeable now
- Customers have to pay Rs.0.06 per minute
- JIO to other telecom number is chargeable
- No charges for JIO to JIO calls
- No charges for JIO to landline
- There are No charges for incoming calls on JIO
About JIO New Call Rates
- W.e.f. After your next recharge, after October 10, all calls to NON-JIO mobile numbers will be taken at 6p / min when making voice calls.
- Any Jio customers who want to make a voice call to Vodafone Idea or Airtel will have to purchase additional top-up vouchers of Rs 10, Rs 20, Rs 50 and Rs 100 for an additional IUC minute.
JIO New Call Plans Tariff
- Rs.10 – 124 IUC Minutes
- Rs.20 – 249 IUC Minutes
- Rs.50 – 656 IUC Minutes
- Rs.100 – 1362 IUC Minutes
- Rs.500 – 7012 IUC Minutes
- Rs.1000 – 14071 IUC Minutes
Note: Jio assured that the charge of 6 paise per minute would be applicable only to Jio users calling non-Jio users. Jio calls will be free from Jio as all incoming calls.
Jio IUC Charge
IUC charges from calling JUC number will be applicable only to other telecom service providers like Airtel, Vodafone or BSNL. JIO has assured that the company will fulfill its promise for free voice calls. As the IUC will be applicable till the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India transfers to zero termination fee, which is expected to come into force by 31 December 2019.