Madhya Pradesh Police Force Jobs 2020
MP Recently, an information revealed that the recruitment of constable has been made in Madhya Pradesh Police Force. In which more than 4000 thousand police recruitment has come out. We all aspire to serve our country and gain recognition in the field of bravery. Today, under this article, we have provided authentic and in-depth information about the MP Police Recruitment for the year 2019-2020, which is also considered by all the candidates for years.
Those candidates have a golden opportunity to get this job now. We have provided every detail about the recruitment for Madhya Pradesh Police. You can check the eligibility criteria for MP Police Subordinate Recruitment 2019 and 2020 under this article. Apart from this, education criteria and application procedure are also mentioned in the given article.
MP Police Recruitment 2019-20 Notification
MP Police Recruitment Officers have issued a notification to recruit Madhya Pradesh Police Subordinates. The number of vacancies for the post of Police Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable and Constable is 7771. This is a golden opportunity for all the youths in Madhya Pradesh police officers who want to get a government job. You can apply in the vacancies for the post of Police Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable, and Constable. You can get this government. Job with great ease.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application
Closing Last Date Apply
Starting Date for Amendment in Application
|Last Date for Amendment in Application
30th December 2019 to 29th January 2020
- The maximum age to apply for the Madhya Pradesh Police recruitment is 40 years and that the minimum age is 18 years.
- Apart from the common age limit, also some relaxations are made for the people belonging to OBC, SC and ST cards as per the government norms.
Education Qualifications for MP Police Recruitment
- The applicant must have completed 10 + 2 from a recognized board such as CBSE or any other board.
- The applicant must also have an undergraduate degree from any of the respective institutions.
- For candidates belonging to General category – Rs 700 / –
- Second Examination – Rs 500 / –
- For candidates belonging to OBC / SC / ST – Rs 320 / –
- For Second Exam – Rs 250 / –
The MP Police recruitment 2019 is yet to be launched on 25th October 2019. And thus the official notification has not yet issued by the concerned authorities. As soon as the official notification is issued by the concerned authorities we will provide you all the details again through this portal. Till then you can visit the official website of the recruitment.
- For Police Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable & Constable Pay scale Rs.5200 / – to Rs.20200 / – per month
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|