NRC Online In West Bengal
West Bengal NRC OnlineWest Bengal NRC Registration : In the Lok Sabha elections this year, Nibhash Sarkar, the face of BJP in Bengal, has committed suicide by terror of National Register of Citizens (NRC). During the Lok Sabha elections, pictures of Nibhash disguised as Hanuman went viral on social media. He committed suicide in his Hanskhali village in Nadia district on Friday. Locals said that he was very upset for the last few days due to lack of citizenship documents.
Read more: NRC Online In West Bengal
Recently BJP President Amit Shah, who came to Kolkata, said that the Central Government is committed to implement NRC in Bengal. In the Lok Sabha elections, Nibesh campaigned in favor of the BJP candidate Jagannath Sarkar of Ranaghat parliamentary seat. Police estimate that he killed by consuming something poisonous. Police said Nibhash was being taken to Shaktinagar Hospital after the condition deteriorated at night. But he died on the way. But Nibhash’s family has kept silence over the reason for his suicide.
West Bengal NRC Online All Details
- The NRC is the national register of citizenship.
- Every detail of citizens in India is available under this register, but the details are only of those citizens who were present in India before 1950.
- However, as announced by Mr. Amit Shah in a recent speech, no Hindu will be excluded from citizenship.
- Even if it fails to produce documents to prove citizenship under the NRC.
National Registration Citizenship
The NRC has complete information about the citizens of India prior to 1950. This information may include the name, father’s name, mother’s name, address as well as any documents you submitted before 1950 to prove your citizenship. Also, in this article, we have provided a list of documents that you can submit to prove your citizenship under NRC.
Eligibility To Get Registered Under NRC
- People whose names appear in the 1951
- NRC list People whose names appear in any voter list till 24 March 1971
Descendants of any of these people are mentioned.
- People from other regions on or after 1 January 1966, but before 25 March 1971, and registered themselves with the Foreigners’ Registration Regional Officer (FRRO) and were declared Indian citizens by foreign tribunals
- Voters can apply to include their name in the updated NRC.
- However, their names will be included only when the appropriate foreign tribunal declares them non-foreign.
- In the list of documents acceptable for citizenship, you can list any document issued till midnight on 24 March 1971.
West Bengal NRC Online Registration and Start Date
- If you are not able to produce any of the above-given documents then you might get deported from the state in which you are currently living in.
- Also, you can get imprisonment due to no issue of residency.
- There can be further consequences of the detention also.