Andhra Pradesh YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme 2019 All Details, Implementation Process & User Guidelines | Enroll Under YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme @drysrkv.ap.gov.in
70,41,988 school children from the state will do an eye checkup under the YSR Kanti Velugu scheme 2019 launched by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy in Anantapur on Thursday.
YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh government has come up with the YSR Kanti Velugu scheme to develop the young human resources of the country. And today under this article we will share all the information announced by the concerned officials of YSR Kanti Velugu Yojana for the year 2019-2020. We will also share eligibility criteria under this scheme. We have also provided the application process for YSR Kanti Velugu Yojana which is to be started for the year 2019 for the residence of the state of Andhra Pradesh on World Sight Day.
Andhra Pradesh YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme 2019
Shri YS Jaganmohan Reddy is the current Chief Minister of the state of Andhra Pradesh, who has not been there for the last six months, but has launched several schemes for the social welfare of the people. The YSR Kanti Velugu scheme 2019 has been launched free of charge for all people sponsored by the state government in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The government will also distribute cases of cataract, cataract, cataract, retinopathy, corneal disorders, etc.
Highlights of YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme
- Scheme Name – YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme
- Launched by – Y. S. Jagan mohan Reddy
- Status – Active
- Official launched date – 10th October’19
- Organization – Medical and Health
- Department Of Andhra Pradesh
- Mode of application – Offline
- Scheme Implementation – Phase wise Manner
- Official website – http://drysrkv.ap.gov.in
World Sight Day, to cover 70.41 lakh children in state
AP YSR Ka ti Velugu Recruitment 2019 will be taken in six phases covering the entire 5.3 crore population of the state. In the first and second phase of the scheme, school children will be screened at both primary and secondary levels from 10 October to 16 November and from 1 November to 31 December. Children diagnosed with eye problems will be provided with spectacles or advanced treatment facilities. Second stage. A collective community eye check-up will be conducted in the next four phases.
From the third to the sixth phase, each phase will cover a population of one crore, with the state government implementing primary mass screening, distribution of prescriptions and spectacles, secondary and tertiary care management such as cataract surgery, glaucoma, diabetic cyanopathy etc. The third to sixth phase of Kanti Velugu recruitment 2019 from 1 February 2020 to 31 January 2022, an interval of six months between each phase. The implementation of Kanti Velugu is estimated to cost Rs 560.88 crore over a period of three years.
Aim Kanti Velugu Scheme 2020
The state government wants to brighten the future of the students, so they are going to start the YSR Kanti Velugu scheme. The scheme is a part of the Fit India Moment and the state government has already ordered public health workers, an ASHA worker, MPHS (M), MPHS (F), MPHA (Public Health Employees) for successful implementation of the scheme. M). , MPHEO, CHO, PHN (NT), APMO, DPMO.
Benefits AP YSR Kanti Velugu scheme
- About 5.40 crore people will be involved in the first phase of the program.
- Spectrum in case of cataract, cataract, retinopathy, corneal disorders etc., free delivery of surgery.
- All the beneficiaries will undergo a screening test under the medical scheme.
- Seventy million schoolchildren will be covered from October 10 to 16.
- If needed, the surgery will be done in the second phase from 1 to 31 November.
- Everything is free under the scheme.
Silent Features of YSR Kanti Velugu Recruitment 2019
- Providing universal eye screening and primary, secondary and tertiary eye care services to the entire population for free.
- Strengthening existing health facilities under the government sector.
- Increasing the availability of skilled manpower through capacity building
Involving individuals for private health facilities and training, screening and surgery.
- Use of Information and Communication Technology in every process of the program.
- Interdepartmental coordination for active participation of all stakeholders.
- Providing eyeglasses and surgery for cataract, glaucoma, retinopathy, corneal disorders, etc. immediately after detection of refractive errors.
Implementation Of The Scheme
- 160 District Programme Officers
- 1,415 Medical Officers
- 42,360 ASHA Workers
- 62,500 Teachers
- 14,000 ANMs
- 14,000 Public Health Wing Staff
How to Apply YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme 2019?
- Firstly, visit the official web portal of the Medical and Health Department of Andhra Pradesh which is “drysrkv.ap.gov.in”
- Now you have to read the details related to the plan very carefully or click on the link given below.
- Follow the procedure to apply for the scheme and get the benefit of the scheme.
Note: According to the School Education Commissioner, AP Government, there are 62,459 schools (both government and private) with 70,41,988 children. All school children will be pre-screened to identify children with defective vision. There is no need to apply online for inclusion under the scheme. The state government will automatically identify the beneficiaries through screening.