AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Beneficiary List available at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in, apply online & find name in district wise list of beneficiaries
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has now released the first AP YSR Rayathu Bharosa list of beneficiaries, on the official website ysrryhtubharosa.ap.gov.in. Previously all Applicants Who Applied Online for Assistance can Now See their Names in the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa district wise beneficiary list 2019. The YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme registration process is still going on and new beneficiaries will be included in the final list.
Read more: AP YSR Scheme List
The first survey of farmers has been done from 8 to 25 September 2019.There were a total of 66,54,891 farmers in AP, out of which only 6,04,676 farmers are irrigated. The total number of beneficiary families is 47,71,005 and 61,999 ROFR are farmers. Those farmers whose name is not present in AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 1st Beneficiary List, can apply online and register. The name will be included in the final list of beneficiaries of AP YSR Rethu Bharosa Scheme.
Overview of Beneficiary List AP YSR Rythu Bharosa
- Name Of Scheme – AP CM YSR Rythu Bharosa 2019
- Introduced by – CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Department – Farmer Welfare Department
- Start Date of Scheme – 15 Oct 2019
- Beneficiary – Small & Marginal Farmers
- Benefits – To Provide Rs 12500 as Investment Support
- Objective – To increase the Productivity of the state
- Mode of Application – Not Declared
- Official website – http://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme List 2019-20
After the commencement of this scheme, the official portal to apply will be launched and interested farmers of the state will be able to apply to get benefits in AP YSR Sethu Bhavan scheme. After the completion of the application, the list of beneficiaries under the scheme will be prepared by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. Under the scheme, The survey will be launched by the Andhra Pradesh government to prepare a list of beneficiaries.
Key facts of Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Under this scheme, rs. 12, 500 will be provided to farmers on an annual basis by the government.
- Farmer beneficiaries of Andhra Pradesh who are enrolled in PM Kisan Yojana can also be eligible for Rathbhushan scheme.
- Under the scheme, the government will cover 70 lakh beneficiaries.
- To act as a real-time governance society or RTGS nodal agency
Documents of AP YSR Scheme (Eligibility)
- The applicant must be a resident of
- Andhra Pradesh.
- Aadhaar Card
- identity card
- Bank Account
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
Check Name in AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Beneficiary List
- After that Click on the YSR Rythu Bharosa List Option
- Now Select all the Required Option Such as District Name, Beneficiary Details.
- After click on the Submit Button.
- Now take a Print out of Beneficiary List and keep it safe for Future Use.